Sunday, March 7, 2010

My first post


Be still, and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10

What a beautiful day!!! Sitting outside and looking at all the beauty. Spring is in the air. The first signs are already showing. Daffodils blooming everywhere, under trees still with no leaves, around mailboxes and even along the side of country roads and fences. Big fat robins digging in the leaves looking for a little nibble, crows off in the distance calling and even squirrels playing in the trees. Can't hardly wait to get started on our garden. It has to be a small garden spot this summer for we are planning on spending some time in the camper at the river this year. We worked on the camper all day Saturday getting it ready. The sunshine was so warm and being outside was great. Can't wait to be camping, fishing and just sitting outside enjoying the weather and the water.

Hope you enjoy my first attempt at blogging. This is truly a new learning experience for me. Let me hear from my new friends in the blogging world.

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day,
Jo

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you are enjoying life the way it should be.
    Even though I miss you at work, I'm glad you are having a good time at home.
    I'm proud of you and your first blog post.

    Have fun in the yard!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete