Saturday, August 21, 2010

Small wonders of the world

Well with all the garden done until fall I feel like a bird out of the cage. Now I have some free time to enjoy blogland once again, do some crafting and take some photos with my new camera.
While visting with a neighbor last week we were sitting out next to the deck and their hummingbird feeder was covered up with hummers. Probably 8 or 10 at a time fighting over the food so when I got home I put my feeder back up and within about 10 minutes this is what I had coming to visit. Now there are 3 of them.


I think he eats more than he weights. He stays there all the time. I think I need another feeder for the rest of them. He doesn't what to share the food.



Sitting on the clothesline waiting his turn. They are so tiny but so beautiful.

Have a blessed day.
Jo

1 comment:

  1. My daughter gets a lot of these in her yard. The neat thing about her neighborhood is that there are a lot of these feeders and apparently the hummingbirds know it! She has one outside of her dining room and everytime we eat we get to enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete