Monday, September 4, 2017

Collectibles

When we start collecting we never know where it will lead or what causes us to collect something in the first place. I have always loved blue and white pieces just never thought about collecting it.
I started out with some small pieces and moved on to larger things.









When someone would ask me what I wanted I would say, Oh, just anything blue and white. I have a neighbor who helped me out a lot - when I told her I was starting a collection of blue and white we went to her garage and she had a box full she was going to give away and I just came along at the right time. Well that helped my collection grow into what I have today.

 
I just added a new piece the other day. A small shoe from Holland that didn't make the picture.
Enough about my collection. What do you collect? Let's share with each other.

Til we meet again,
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment