Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Flowers and Vegetables

We have blueberries. Go away birds!!

We have plums! Last year the frost killed the little ones but not this year. Now if I can just keep the birds away from the trees.

I found some flowers that wanted their picture made. This one was hiding behind the leaves.

This one is on the top step of the front porch.

These are blooming in several places in the yard. I got these from a friend several years ago.

And look what I found in the garden! Can't wait to try the tomatoes.

These are the first one, but I know they won't be the last. The vines are hanging full. Let's start eating!!!

Thanks for dropping by and have a blessed day.
Jo

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! What beautiful pictures too.
    I'm wishing I was at your house for supper. Those tomatoes look so good.
    Girl... those flowers are beautiful!

    take care and I miss you,

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete